All 17 art Reviews

MotherNature MotherNature

Buck, resting. Buck, resting.

Very very good.

Polifilus´ Horse Polifilus´ Horse

I like it a lot,

dogmuth-behedog responds:

Cool, thanks.

Pandemonium´s two-headed bug Pandemonium´s two-headed bug

much love

Hungry Unicorn Hungry Unicorn

cute.

Monster goaste? Monster goaste?

awesome as allways

Some kind of groping Some kind of groping

great!

Loud Colors Loud Colors

Princess of Mars? I read that on my phone, it was the only free scifi book i could download.

And yes, DUNE is an amazing series. Since i'm a huge nerd I'll rec some books to get you digging a bit deeper into the sci fi genre.

Arthur C. Clarke - Childhood's End
Isaac Asimov - Pebble In The Sky
Heinlein - Starship Troopers

This looks like green is having sex with purple. down in it dirty too. Nice

Psychknight responds:

Swhyfy channel tried to do their adaptation of Childhood's End... erm- I was disappointed with the ending mostly... Um. Asimov is a fucking legend (tho I still haven't read the Foundation series :0 (I know, I know! xD) - I'll look into Pebble In The Sky, haven't heard much about that one.. uh, next.. Who hasn't seen Starship Troopers? So classic.. (^^)
My friend is letting me borrow Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep... And on yet another cinematic note, I feel like they might mess up the Bladerunner sequel next year. If they pull a Force Awakens, it'll be a little annoying but I am in fact partially expecting them to so, anyways..
Thanks for five stars! ..this is a really old silly thing I made xD (it was originally a design for a band I was going to try n start. ohh lol)

Pepe Goes Full Depression Pepe Goes Full Depression

hahahaa, how did you make this gif?

the prehistoric software known as Macromedia Fireworks 8... And theft! :D
(ok and maybe a little creativity and hours of splicing n editing)

Hyperion: Quantum Astrologer Hyperion: Quantum Astrologer

I dig the creativity and the style. I read a lot of cheesy sci-fi from the 50's, and this image would fit right in somewhere with all that. good job

Psychknight responds:

Thanks so much!!! ^_^ That's very interesting interpretation of the style (of sci-fi) - (I definitely can't entirely disagree) // (truth be told, I'm kind of a super-massive 'Trek fanatic) the 60's origins- oh yes. After the film came out I learned about the original John Carter series, and in addition had known some of the other pulp sci-fi classic works.. or stuff like Dune.. ahh..
Thanks again. This work is truly a part of my soul.