Detention Detention

:) I like it, same style as before that I like.

lance_victory lance_victory

Ugh, I like it.

A lot of changes, cool bass part.

The chip tune is so... off, but in the best way. I can't tell if it's just randomly put together or precisely placed the way it is for the effect you're apparently achieving. but the amelodic nature and robotic, almost... mentally ill. It's really intoxicating.

You have a spark for happy accidents me thinks... could be wrong. which means you're not completely off the hook, but I quite enjoyed this.

lance_defeat lance_defeat

I liked the beginning quite a bit, I didn't mind the chip tune esque sound but I think you shoud not use so many notes as you approach the ending.

Stranger #11 Meets Android 18 Stranger #11 Meets Android 18

I like this one.

Psychknight responds:

rád :)

Wasting my Time Wasting my Time

You're not wasting your time by writing songs.
You are the songs you write, and time is wasting you.
Others will define who you are based on what you do.
In fact, I have seen what you did, and I think it's catchy.
Take this 5-star rating for this song.

The Last Save Point The Last Save Point

cool beans

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening!

WIP #2 (neurofunk) WIP #2 (neurofunk)

dissonant and anxiety inducing.

Keep at it. I suppose you could benefit from learning how to utilize scales.

adesus responds:

Anxiety inducing and dissonant describe the genre of neurofunk well, as its more of an "angry" subgenre of DnB, but yeah this needs more work, as suggested by the title.

I do have things planned out for this track, though. I do plan on eventually adding more to the intro, as the chords in the start were sort of a placeholder for something better later. I've sorta cleaned up the main part, as in this demo it's all messy, so now there are just the important things, and of course, the awful hi-hats aren't as loud.

But yeah, I'll work on this more

Echoes Echoes

The stings were beautiful. I loved that chilling smoothness. that stringed climax portion gave me chills.

Ok, I'd say possibly work on your climax or storm just a tad, ya know, your calm is just fine before it. Push! push yourself to go that extra mile for some real "umph" this is great, but make it legendary. Explore that beauty angle you're already doing very well. BUT! I'd like to emphasis that Im griping because I really liked it and felt that you have earned my honest opinion from the heart. 5/5

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you for great feedback!

Flying over the maze Flying over the maze

It took me to Gorilla Glacier from Donkey Kong Country on the snes.

That's some of the best praise I can sing for something btw ;).

I let it take me away for a second. Good job. Original mindset.

GENREN responds:

I had to look it up(only DK I ever played was on N64) I can see the likeness tho.
If there was any inspiration for it I would have to say the opening theme to the show Fringe because I was binge watching it when I first started the project.

TIGER M Remix - Holy S__ It's Christmas! (TIGER M South Park Stylin' Remix) TIGER M Remix - Holy S__ It's Christmas! (TIGER M South Park Stylin' Remix)

Holyshit it's DJTigerM

lmao, I feel like this is catchy in way very few would of been able to deliver (or even discern as even possible) chopping this up like u did.

If it was anyone else i would swear it was a happy accident that they were able to get this stuck in my head hahaha but since it's TigerM I rekon it's no accident. haha good job and Merry (HOLY SHIT IT's) Christmas.

TigerM responds:

Thanks for the rev review and Holiday Listen =^_^=
Glad this one You liked and I see you've got a new audio online =3
*looks at link curiously
Christmas ROCKED awesome for You I hope

Don't You change and Remain Remarkably Amazingly You!

Sincerely and honestly