The Last Save Point The Last Save Point

cool beans

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening!

WIP #2 (neurofunk) WIP #2 (neurofunk)

dissonant and anxiety inducing.

Keep at it. I suppose you could benefit from learning how to utilize scales.

adesus responds:

Anxiety inducing and dissonant describe the genre of neurofunk well, as its more of an "angry" subgenre of DnB, but yeah this needs more work, as suggested by the title.

I do have things planned out for this track, though. I do plan on eventually adding more to the intro, as the chords in the start were sort of a placeholder for something better later. I've sorta cleaned up the main part, as in this demo it's all messy, so now there are just the important things, and of course, the awful hi-hats aren't as loud.

But yeah, I'll work on this more

Echoes Echoes

The stings were beautiful. I loved that chilling smoothness. that stringed climax portion gave me chills.

Ok, I'd say possibly work on your climax or storm just a tad, ya know, your calm is just fine before it. Push! push yourself to go that extra mile for some real "umph" this is great, but make it legendary. Explore that beauty angle you're already doing very well. BUT! I'd like to emphasis that Im griping because I really liked it and felt that you have earned my honest opinion from the heart. 5/5

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you for great feedback!

Flying over the maze Flying over the maze

It took me to Gorilla Glacier from Donkey Kong Country on the snes.

That's some of the best praise I can sing for something btw ;).

I let it take me away for a second. Good job. Original mindset.

GENREN responds:

I had to look it up(only DK I ever played was on N64) I can see the likeness tho.
If there was any inspiration for it I would have to say the opening theme to the show Fringe because I was binge watching it when I first started the project.

TIGER M Remix - Holy S__ It's Christmas! (TIGER M South Park Stylin' Remix) TIGER M Remix - Holy S__ It's Christmas! (TIGER M South Park Stylin' Remix)

Holyshit it's DJTigerM

lmao, I feel like this is catchy in way very few would of been able to deliver (or even discern as even possible) chopping this up like u did.

If it was anyone else i would swear it was a happy accident that they were able to get this stuck in my head hahaha but since it's TigerM I rekon it's no accident. haha good job and Merry (HOLY SHIT IT's) Christmas.

TigerM responds:

Thanks for the rev review and Holiday Listen =^_^=
Glad this one You liked and I see you've got a new audio online =3
*looks at link curiously
Christmas ROCKED awesome for You I hope

Don't You change and Remain Remarkably Amazingly You!

Sincerely and honestly
BAM! P.E.F. WAM! DJ, TIGER M! ^_~*

FlashYizz - Snow FlashYizz - Snow

my ears feel fuzzy... is that normal?

TIGER M - Stratosphere Stakes (Original concept1 Mix) TIGER M - Stratosphere Stakes (Original concept1 Mix)

badass

TigerM responds:

As Always, Thank You Manx1 ^_^

Remain Remarkable =^_^=

BAM! P.E.F. WAM! D.A.P. TIGER M ^_~ Happy Holidays!

Song No 1 Song No 1

Ok, so you're very creative, but it has some flaws. Some drums hits are out of place, and the guitars sound crappy. I noticed you posted this in 2010. Have you been practicing since then? I'd like to hear what your creative mind has been able to come up with since then.

cheers, hope to hear you've kept it up.

AntonOxenuk responds:

Ahahah thanks man! I switched to art fulltime now, music composition is just a hobby these days. I have some stuff up on my soundcloud that is more recent https://soundcloud.com/anton-oxenuk

Thanks Manx!

Needy Needy

i can tell you were feeling the notes you were hitting. I like how the chord form you hit at 8 and 23 mix with the Asian scale you're using. the trans-ish style kicked in and i don't like the generic drums, but i cant bitch on the style of music too much.

This reminds me of The Hong Kong theme for the original Deus Ex, good job.

WasderNoob-MatiasSWA responds:

Thanks for the review.
I wasn't so proud about it so you can b around about the drums XD.
TBH I don't know what the Asian Scale was and I can't tell if I were feeling the notes. Like it said in the description, I just kind slapped this up into this kind of moronic song:P
Thanks for the review.
Oh I wanna mention that it's kind of apparent that you find something interesting to point out about my music so if you want you can check out my youtube channel because I livestream my music a lot. If you do look up Wasdernoob and choose the one w/ the MLG glasses :P

Alone in a Nebula Alone in a Nebula

i liked it quite a bit

wish it was a little longer is my only issue. gj