I was brought up on the poor side of Dallas by a single disabled dad who had very little formal education and spent 17 years of his life in prison before I was conceived. He was allotted about 450$ a month by the government for disability and it's all he had to raise my younger brother and I. My mom is still is a drug addict who ran off on the family when I was 3. When I was a teenager, I had to drop out of high school in order to take care of my dad.
I would be lying if I claimed I've had many resources or opportunities given to me in my life. Atleast none that I didn't have to pave the way for on my own behalf. It's tough for me to ask anybody for anything, so even though I can be lighthearted and joke around on here or in my art, just know that I ask the following requests with humility and sincerity.
I want to connect with more fans and other like minded people that find my work interesting.
- you're someone who has a well thought out or unique perspective.
- you've never fit in precisely with any of the usual political tents, but you're not wishywashy or "On The Fence."
- you're an eccentric, creative person.
- you're someone who plays by your own rules for the sheer fun of it.
- you've learned a long time ago that you don't fit in with what's "cool," and decided to just be yourself.
- you like original content made by people that had to take the long way around.
- you'd continue to do art even if you were stuck in a place that made it impossible for anyone to ever see it.
Then I would sincerely ike to meet you!
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me as a fan or send me a friend request on Newgrounds:
and please share my content to people you think would like it.
Also you can go a step further.
- you see the same potential I see in myself, and would like to be a part of developing that potential.
- you want to recieve prints of my artwork and other goodies in the mail.
- you believe my work has value and you're willing to let go of some of your time and resources to show it.
Consider throwing me a buck here on patreon. For a dollar a month I will send you a glossy print of my work in the mail, my gratitude, and my resolve to keep creating. On top of that, you will have done your part in supporting an artist that truly needs it and you will have also made a good friend.
For a single insance of your support, paypal me here:
and of course thank you so much!