Subspace Clash Subspace Clash

Very decent. If you need someone to throw a solo down I'd be honored to collab.

TSRBand responds:

Thank you, collab sounds fun! Would be great to get some sick leads in there instead of a breakdown for a change, will def keep your suggestion in mind for the future :)

2017 Halloween Demo 2017 Halloween Demo

nice dude................

Detention Detention

:) I like it, same style as before that I like.

lance_victory lance_victory

Ugh, I like it.

A lot of changes, cool bass part.

The chip tune is so... off, but in the best way. I can't tell if it's just randomly put together or precisely placed the way it is for the effect you're apparently achieving. but the amelodic nature and robotic, almost... mentally ill. It's really intoxicating.

You have a spark for happy accidents me thinks... could be wrong. which means you're not completely off the hook, but I quite enjoyed this.

lance_defeat lance_defeat

I liked the beginning quite a bit, I didn't mind the chip tune esque sound but I think you shoud not use so many notes as you approach the ending.

Stranger #11 Meets Android 18 Stranger #11 Meets Android 18

I like this one.

Psychknight responds:

rád :)

Wasting my Time Wasting my Time

You're not wasting your time by writing songs.
You are the songs you write, and time is wasting you.
Others will define who you are based on what you do.
In fact, I have seen what you did, and I think it's catchy.
Take this 5-star rating for this song.

The Last Save Point The Last Save Point

cool beans

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening!

WIP #2 (neurofunk) WIP #2 (neurofunk)

dissonant and anxiety inducing.

Keep at it. I suppose you could benefit from learning how to utilize scales.

cattac responds:

Anxiety inducing and dissonant describe the genre of neurofunk well, as its more of an "angry" subgenre of DnB, but yeah this needs more work, as suggested by the title.

I do have things planned out for this track, though. I do plan on eventually adding more to the intro, as the chords in the start were sort of a placeholder for something better later. I've sorta cleaned up the main part, as in this demo it's all messy, so now there are just the important things, and of course, the awful hi-hats aren't as loud.

But yeah, I'll work on this more

Echoes Echoes

The stings were beautiful. I loved that chilling smoothness. that stringed climax portion gave me chills.

Ok, I'd say possibly work on your climax or storm just a tad, ya know, your calm is just fine before it. Push! push yourself to go that extra mile for some real "umph" this is great, but make it legendary. Explore that beauty angle you're already doing very well. BUT! I'd like to emphasis that Im griping because I really liked it and felt that you have earned my honest opinion from the heart. 5/5

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you for great feedback!