Cream Cream

"But misfortune has its uses; for, as our bodily frame would burst asunder if the pressure of the atmosphere was removed, so, if the lives of men were relieved of all need, hardship and adversity; if everything they took in hand were successful, they would be so swollen with arrogance that, though they might not burst, they would present the spectacle of unbridled folly — nay, they would go mad. And I may say, further, that a certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times. A ship without ballast is unstable and will not go straight."

~Schopenhauer

Probably the best flash on the site to date.
real next level shit you got here Mr. Saladfingers.

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

ahaha

Tobey Maguire Tobey Maguire

hah, GAY!

DDR v3 DDR v3

As a ddr nut, I can tell you that this isn't good.

I only played the heavy song, and it was out of tune with the music, and it had uneven arrows.

This is a very good try, but compared to ffr or stepmania, this bites the dust.

The Last Save Point The Last Save Point

cool beans

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening!

WIP #2 (neurofunk) WIP #2 (neurofunk)

dissonant and anxiety inducing.

Keep at it. I suppose you could benefit from learning how to utilize scales.

adesus responds:

Anxiety inducing and dissonant describe the genre of neurofunk well, as its more of an "angry" subgenre of DnB, but yeah this needs more work, as suggested by the title.

I do have things planned out for this track, though. I do plan on eventually adding more to the intro, as the chords in the start were sort of a placeholder for something better later. I've sorta cleaned up the main part, as in this demo it's all messy, so now there are just the important things, and of course, the awful hi-hats aren't as loud.

But yeah, I'll work on this more

Echoes Echoes

The stings were beautiful. I loved that chilling smoothness. that stringed climax portion gave me chills.

Ok, I'd say possibly work on your climax or storm just a tad, ya know, your calm is just fine before it. Push! push yourself to go that extra mile for some real "umph" this is great, but make it legendary. Explore that beauty angle you're already doing very well. BUT! I'd like to emphasis that Im griping because I really liked it and felt that you have earned my honest opinion from the heart. 5/5

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you for great feedback!

MotherNature MotherNature

Buck, resting. Buck, resting.

Very very good.