Cream Cream

"But misfortune has its uses; for, as our bodily frame would burst asunder if the pressure of the atmosphere was removed, so, if the lives of men were relieved of all need, hardship and adversity; if everything they took in hand were successful, they would be so swollen with arrogance that, though they might not burst, they would present the spectacle of unbridled folly — nay, they would go mad. And I may say, further, that a certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times. A ship without ballast is unstable and will not go straight."

~Schopenhauer

Probably the best flash on the site to date.
real next level shit you got here Mr. Saladfingers.

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

ahaha

Tobey Maguire Tobey Maguire

hah, GAY!

DDR v3 DDR v3

As a ddr nut, I can tell you that this isn't good.

I only played the heavy song, and it was out of tune with the music, and it had uneven arrows.

This is a very good try, but compared to ffr or stepmania, this bites the dust.

Detention Detention

:) I like it, same style as before that I like.

lance_victory lance_victory

Ugh, I like it.

A lot of changes, cool bass part.

The chip tune is so... off, but in the best way. I can't tell if it's just randomly put together or precisely placed the way it is for the effect you're apparently achieving. but the amelodic nature and robotic, almost... mentally ill. It's really intoxicating.

You have a spark for happy accidents me thinks... could be wrong. which means you're not completely off the hook, but I quite enjoyed this.

lance_defeat lance_defeat

I liked the beginning quite a bit, I didn't mind the chip tune esque sound but I think you shoud not use so many notes as you approach the ending.

MotherNature MotherNature

Buck, resting. Buck, resting.

Very very good.